Water heating is typically the largest energy user in the home. This is why usually, but not always, the best option when dealing with a broken water heater is a new water heater (instead of trying to save an old one). A new water heater is typically far more energy efficient, saving you money each month on your water bill. This is will save you much more money than fixing (temporarily) and old water heater. If you find yourself in the market for a Chula Vista plumber who can install the best new water for your needs we are the plumbing to call.
Benefits of a New Bradford White Water Heater:
- Lifetime “Tank” warranty (optional)
- Factory installed HydroJet® total performance system reduces sediment build-up, lowers operating costs and provides more hot water
- Vitraglas®, the worlds best and most durable glass tank lining defends against failure
- Brass Drain Valve
- The Defender Safety System® maintains outstanding efficiency, a long service life and very low Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) reducing emissions and providing cleaner healthier air.
- High efficiency means more hot water at lower operating cost
- Easy pilot lighting with a Piezo igniter
- Special financing available with approved credit!